Relationships are so incredibly important to our existence and for us to thrive. But, if we are being honest, relationships are hard. Spouse, family, friends, myself, all of them.
How do I give enough to each person?
How to I find the “right” one(s)?
I enjoy this person, but am I growing? Do I care?
Who am I? And who told me that?
These are all questions I’ve asked myself as I’ve worked on relationships in each area. I’ve had some progress over the years, but also had some hard lessons. The more women I spend time with, the more I learn, I’m not alone. We want to have fulfilling relationships, but what does that look like? This section is devoted to experiences and lessons learned in hopes that we can learn from each other and lift each other up as we grow in connection with ourselves and those around us.
- Group Game Night: The Newlywed Game
- How Are You Tithing Your Time
- The Thing Your Husband Needs Most: Your Respect
- Home Dates: 20 Date Night Ideas for the Homebound
- The Desire to Control: My Own Worst Enemy
- The Early Rise Compromise: Mornings at the Hueninks
- Marriage Monday: Defy Gravity
- Mini-cation: Ponca State Park Edition
- Marriage Monday: Robbers Cave
- Weekend I Dos: The Basics & Dating